anyoption geld verdienen Does DHST back the redevelopment of Champion Hill?
Yes. the Dulwich Hamlet Supporters’ Trust (DHST) is backing plans for the redevelopment of Champion Hill. This follows a poll of members on whether to support the redevelopment proposals, as submitted by Hadley Property Group (HPG). An unequivocal 94 percent of Trust members who responded to the poll are in support.
The new facility and the Club being owned by its supporters is a fantastic chance to secure the Club’s future for years to come. DHST is l therefore be campaigning to secure these two mutually reinforcing issues. This will ensure that Dulwich Hamlet Football Club has the bright future it deserves.
buy Tastylia Oral Strip online without prescription How can you help?
The deadline for making comments to the Planning Inspectorate in advance of the appeal may have passed but we urge all supporters to keep telling your friends, family, local councillors, schools, organisations and local businesses about why its important for us to secure the new stadium and consequently the future of the Club.
www interactiveoption com What has DHST been doing on the proposed redevelopment of the ground?
The main aim of the DHST is for Dulwich Hamlet to be a leading example of a financially sustainable football club, owned by supporters, with a secure long-term home in East Dulwich. This is at the heart of DHST’s objectives as an organisation. In order to deliver this the DHST Board has consistently championed the position that any proposals must be considered as a holistic package, which delivers forex bank ringvägen öppettider three things:
- a quality viagra ingen mottagning i oss ground and associated facilities;
- binära optioner nasdaq security of tenure that will deliver Dulwich Hamlet a secure long term home; and
- binäre optionen aktien mit kopf fan ownership of Dulwich Hamlet
In order to achieve these aims, then since 2014, members of the DHST Board have actively engaged with representatives from Hadley, fellow supporters, local Councillors and others from the local community. In particular, we have:
- influenced the development of Hadley’s proposals by working closely with their appointed architect and sourcing independent advice from Supporters Direct’s independent stadium-specialist architects;
- ensured that the club is considered as part of Southwark Council’s future plans for Greendale Fields by commenting (and encouraging our members to comment) on the Council’s proposals;
- ensured that there is an improved engagement between the Council and Hadley to properly consider the option of a comprehensive plan for Champion Hill and Greendale Fields that could benefit local residents, the community (including supporters), and the football club; and
- actively championed, alongside the club’ s Football Committee and others, the value of the club as a genuine community asset that brings together and welcomes all sections of the community.
binary options demo account Can you tell me a bit more about the plans and fan ownership?
Hadley’s planning application can be viewed in full here. You can also review the following information:
|Sildenafil Citrate beställning Memorandum of understanding||Negotiated between DHST and Hadley Development Management Limited. This is not a legally binding contract, but it sets out clearly a common understanding about the key aspects of the development relevant to Dulwich Hamlet, and how it impacts on sustainability of the Football Club and fan ownership.|
|http://winevault.ca/?perex=piattaforme-sistema-binario piattaforme sistema binario Vision and governance structure for a fan-owned DHFC||This document outlines:
|opcje binarne konto An operations report||Sets out how the day-to-day operations of the Club and associated facilities could be run and by whom.|
|auto trading opzioni binarie forum A lease report||Sets out the progress Hadley have made with Southwark Council on securing a long lease of for the new ground.|
|warrant call option Planning application||The following documents are of most relevance to the club :·|
forex binary options ultimatum trading system Further links on DHST engagement on the ground redevelopment
FAQs on ground redevelopment (5 December 2015)
Annex A – word cloud (most commonly raised issues by supporters) (1 September 2014)
Annex B – further comments made by supporters (1 September 2014)
DHST’s response to Southwark Council on greendale consultation (22 August 2014)
DHST submission to London Assembly on ground regeneration (15 August 2014)