Note: the deadline for writing to the Planning Inspectorate has now passed but we’ve left our advice below for reference.
There are 2 ways in which you can make comments to the Planning Inspectorate. You can either forex day trading system write a letter to the Planning Inspectorate at the address below or go here submit comments online – see our step-by-step guide below.
The Planning Inspectorate
3/10B Eagle Wing, Temple Quay House
2 The Square
Bristol BS1 6PN
In any correspondence please quote the reference number for the applications:
Application to redevelop Champion Hill: see url APP/A5840/W/16/3164823
Application to vary clauses in the Section 106 agreement: piattaforme trading binario deposito basso APP/A5840/Q/16/3166766
sono sicure le pagine di gioco in borsa online Below is a step-by-step guide to submitting comments online to the Planning Inspectorate.
- Go to the Planning Inspectorate website HERE. You will be presented with the page below.
2. You will need to type in the reference for the case you wish to comment on. Type in the reference in the box highlighted above in red. For the stadium application the reference number you need to type in is: follow url 3164823. For the Section 106 application you will need to type in: follow 3166766 When you have typed in the reference number http://irinakirilenko.com/?deribaska=template-f%C3%BCr-bin%C3%A4re-optionen&8df=ca click ‘Search’ which will bring up the page below. http://winevault.ca/?perex=che-cosa-sono-opzioni-binarie che cosa sono opzioni binarie Click on the ‘make representation’ button highlighted below.
3. You will be presented with the page below. Click on the ‘Save and continue’ button highlighted.
4. The next page will require you to type in details about you. In the example below we have used Edgar Kail. http://www.logielaw.com/?koleps=buy-cytotec-online-fast-delivery-in-Corona-California&631=74 Please type in your own details. When you have finished go here click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
5. The page below will now appear. If you are an individual making comments http://klaviergeschaeft-berlin.de/?uidee=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-forum-2018&3d6=61 click on the ‘No’ button (1). Then tick the ‘box below’ (2) and then add your comments in the box below (3). You also have the option to attach a file if you have already written down your comments e.g. attaching a Microsoft Word document. This is the section where you have the opportunity to let the Planning Inspectorate know what the Club means to you and why they should approve the applications. When you have finished click on the ‘save and continue’ button (4).
6. The message below will pop up. Tick the box (1) and then click on the submit button (2). That’s it – finished!
7. You should see the screen below. If you’ve entered an email address then you should receive a copy of your comments. If you wish to create an account on the Planning Inspectorate Casework Portal you may track comments.