Southwark Council have binäre optionen erfolgreiche strategien not taken a decision on the planning application to redevelop Champion Hill. Meadow Residential (the owners of Champion Hill) have now appealed against the failure of the Council to make a decision within the statutory time period. The case has now been referred to the Planning Inspectorate.
The deadline for comments on the application is 7th March 2017. We urgently need you to write to the Planning Inspectorate in support of the application, and to encourage others to do so. Copy and paste letters and petitions do not win favour in these cases. Separate letters and emails are far more valuable. We suggest you draw on the following points below:
Tell the Planning Inspector about the Club:
- How long have you been coming?
- What does the Club mean to you?
- Stress the important role that the Club has played in the community (give your preferred examples), and how this plan will enable this to continue.
About the Trust’s case for supporting the application:
- DHST is one of the largest, most demographically representative community groups in East Dulwich – over 270 members with 2/3 based in Southwark. We reached a decision based on a fair and democratic vote which returned overwhelming support (94%) for the plans.
- DHST has informed a number of key changes to the stadium. The latest of which made earlier in 2017 make a significant improvement on the design of the stadium.
What to tell the Planning Inspector:
- The plans clearly align with the Key Themes and Strategic Policies within Southwark’s Core Strategy 2011, in particular Strategic Policy 4 (Places for learning, enjoyment and healthy lifestyles).
- The Plans satisfy the policy tests in Policy 7.17 of the London Plan 2016 as development should be considered appropriate in supporting the general openness of the land.
- There are no valid grounds to refuse the application on the loss of open space alone as the proposal meets the very special circumstances for developing on open space as defined by the National Planning Policy Framework.
- Balance must be reached to allow both the preservation of open space and the development. The sensitive design, coupled with its wider community benefit, plus the need for housing far outweighs the insignificant loss of open space.
- Paragraph 5.44 of the Southwark Plan, notes specifically a desire to develop a network of inclusive, diverse and flexible community spaces and makes reference to sport centres, community halls and places of worship. The proposed stadium provides an important sporting and social function that is unique in both Dulwich and the wider Southwark area. Champion Hill stadium provides a standard of facilities that may accommodate a team close to the top of the non-professional game – there is currently no other comparable facility in Southwark.
- The Club serves a major community need, hosting Sunday services for church groups, half-term holiday clubs and private lets for events such as wedding receptions and birthday parties.
- The proposed redevelopment of Champion Hill offers the best chance to secure the long term sustainability of Dulwich Hamlet Football Club. If the application is approved, then Meadow Residential are committed to putting the Club into fan ownership. It puts the club in the hands of those who love it, and have its best interests at heart – the fans.
Once you have reached this page then go to “ search for a case” and type in the following reference number: how to buy Keflex online without a prescription 3164823 This will take you to the specific appeal page. Click on the “make representation” button in the top right hand corner. Enter your details and follow the steps through to the end and click submit.
You can also send them a letter by writing to the following address:
The Planning Inspectorate
3/10B Eagle Wing, Temple Quay House
2 The Square
Bristol BS1 6PN
In any correspondence please quote the reference number for the application: APP/A5840/W/16/3164823
If you have any problems please don’t hesitate to email us at: email@example.com and we’ll try and assist.
binární opce a daně What else can you do?
Going forward we also encourage you to write to your local ward councillors, MPs and the Mayor of London and tell them why the Club is important to you and the local community and what it stands to lose if the application isn’t approved.
http://intelligenetics.com/?losd=%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA&f21=08 كيف تربح المال من التدوين بالمدونات