DHST Mission 2022-2024
1. being the democratic and representative voice of the supporters of the Club and strengthening the bonds between the Club and the communities which it serves.
2. achieving the greatest possible supporter and community influence in the running and ownership of the Club.
3. promoting responsible and constructive community engagement by present and future members of the communities served by the Club and encouraging the Club to do the same.
4. operating democratically, fairly, sustainably, transparently and with financial responsibility and encouraging the Club to do the same.
5. being a positive, inclusive and representative organisation, open and accessible to all supporters of the Club.
To this end:
a. membership of the Society is open to all meeting the stated criteria.
b. the Society is committed to eliminate discrimination whether by reason of age, income, disability, gender identification, ethnicity, religion and belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity or sexual orientation.
c. the Society is also committed to promoting equality by treating people fairly and with respect, by recognising that inequalities may exist, by taking steps to address them and by providing access and opportunities for all members of the community.
Dulwich Hamlet FC will in all respects be a beacon of quality in football - a viable, sustainable and flourishing football club at the heart of its local community, protected for that community by its structure, ownership and values, and providing a great match day experience. It will have a secure and long-term home in East Dulwich whose facilities act as a hub for all local people, and will exert positive cultural influence on the wider football community.
DHST Objectives to the end of 2024
1. We will define the relationship between Club and Trust Boards if the Trust's shareholding passes 50%
[Mid 2023 target - ownership structure]
2. We will improve our understanding of what fans see as an excellent match day experience by increasing the level of fan-Trust engagement.
[End 2023 target - Matchday Experience]
3. We will establish & implement each season's community calendar.
[Mid 2023 target - Community]
4. We will significantly improve the expression and communication of the benefits of Trust membership.
[Mid 2023 target - The Trust itself]
5. We will set, & plan fundraising to meet a target funding level for the Trust.
[Mid 2023 target - Finances]
6. We will implement a new, more appropriate, & more effective design for the Club's website, programmes and social media.
[End 2023 target - Communications]
7. We will help the Club to secure a new stadium in East Dulwich, representing the fanbase in its design.
[End 2023 target - The Club's Home]
8. We will establish Dulwich Hamlet's reputation as a positive cultural influence on the national football community.
[End 2024 target - The Club's Influence]
9. We will investigate & implement sustainable practices for the Club.
[End 2023 target - Ethics]