What is the 100 Club?
The 100 Club is a monthly lottery run by the Dulwich Hamlet Supporters' Trust (DHST). Funds raised are invested in Dulwich Hamlet Football Club at the discretion of the DHST Board, with the joint aims of benefitting supporters and acquiring a significant shareholding, so that DHST can, on behalf of supporters, exert meaningful influence on the way the club is run.
How does it work?
- Members of the 100 Club contribute every month by Standing Order, cash contributions, or purchasing tickets here.
- Each month, there is a first prize of 25% of the takings, and a second prize of 15% of the takings. Winners are determined by a random draw including all chance numbers bought in the month.
- The 60% of funds not returned in prizes are retained by the Trust and used for the purposes shown above.
- The (small) costs of operating the lottery are covered by the Trust, and do not affect prizes.
- The outcome of each month’s draw is posted here.
- Winners are notified by email/post and paid by direct bank transfer or by cheque in the mail.
- The full rules are available here.
Joining by purchasing tickets here
Each £1 100 Club ticket purchased before the 28th of a month will normally enter you into the following month’s lottery (so if you bought £5 worth of tickets on the 27th January those chances would normally be entered into the February lottery, but if you purchased the tickets on 28th January these would be entered into the March lottery). You will be notified by email of the chance numbers allocated to you, and of the draw into which those chances will be entered.
Any tickets purchased here will only be entered into a single month's lottery and draw.
By purchasing a ticket(s) and entering the lottery you agree to be contacted by us in connection with the 100 Club and for your details to be published if you are a prize winner. If you are unhappy with this please let us know in the order notes.