A massive thanks to everyone who participated in the scarf competition. The competition is now closed.
We have received some amazing designs from both the junior rabble and adult contingent. Players on the men's and women's team now have the hard task of judging!
There will then be two winners announced - one junior and one adult. Both winners will have their scarves made and receive one for themselves. The winning scarves will also be on sale from the Mega Container in early 2022. Keep your eyes and ears to the ground for further announcements...
Arts and crafts have had a resurgence over the last year and we're not surprised, so put your artistic flair to the test with our 2021-2022 Scarf Design Competition!
When we previously launched a scarf competition back in 2015 the Knocking down walls scarf proved to be a great success with the rabble. This year we have two competitions, we are asking fans to design either a junior rabble scarf or a scarf for adults.
The winning scarves will be made and sold online and in the Mega-container for the 2021-2022 season alongside our current scarf collections.
We welcome entries from fans of all ages!!
How to enter and selection of winners
The competition will begin today, 28 August until Sunday, 26 September 2021, 23:59 BST
To enter the competition, you must send a scarf design, together with your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each submitted design must follow these specifications to qualify:
- File formats can be crayon or digital using the provided template
- 4 colours only
- Only elements which are part of the final design should be included in your uploaded file. All elements which should not appear in the design, such as backgrounds, should first be removed before submission.
- The design must be original. Use of copyrighted material, other than club crest, is strictly forbidden.
- The winners will not receive any profits or royalties from merchandise sold. The winners will retain ownership of its rights to design, prize acts as payment for license of use in the DHST merchandise store. The winners grants to DHST (including its affiliates and subsidiaries) an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty free, fully paid up, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use, review, reproduce, display, distribute, sell, make derivative works of, promote, market and otherwise utilise the design in all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised.
- The winners will be selected by the DHST board and 'special' guest judges from the projects submitted before the deadline, immediately following the end of the contest.
Scarf template (download .pdf version)
The winners will be awarded their winning design scarf and a voucher for the Mega-container Club shop for the value of £25.
Notification of winners
The winners will be notified through their email by DHST within ten (10) days following the drawing.
Use of entries information
DHST may use the designs of all entries without any review, approval, notification or permission from the entrants for promotional purposes.
Please note: that due to knitting constraints we may not be able to reproduce the full club crest on the final product