Each season, the Supporters’ Trust put in many hours of volunteering both behind the scenes and on match days and we have a great team of Trust members who regularly help us out. There is always room for more volunteers covering such work as working in the Mega Container, general ad hoc work or doubling up with other roles for big matches.
Mega-Container Assistants (All match days)
- Helping with selling in the Trust shop, basically doing a bit of retail.
- You will be lead by a member of the Trust who will handle the till, you will mainly be asked to help with customer queries, getting stock for them etc, or perhaps selling scarves outside the shop to ease congestion inside it.
- Timing Saturday and Bank Holidays: The shop opens before the game from 2pm, at halftime, and after the game for about 15 mins
- Timing Sunday: The shop opens before the game from 1.30pm and at halftime.
Timing Evenings: The shop opens before the game from 7pm and at halftime
50/50 Sellers (Saturday)
- Selling tickets for the Club’s 50/50 raffle (half of the proceeds to the winner, half to the Club).
- You will be coordinated by the lead for this, Dave.
- Timing: The role involves selling raffle tickets around the ground before the game and up to half time (when the draw is made).
- After you’ve finished selling you will need to count up your cash.
Programme Sellers (Saturday)
- Selling programmes.
- You will be coordinated by the lead for this, Bill on Saturday and Sue on Sunday.
- You will be responsible for selling programmes in a given “patch” of the ground.
- Timing: Programmes usually sell out and you can probably rely on stopping sales shortly after kick-off (once everyone has got through the turnstiles).
If you are interested in volunteering, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to check your availability for upcoming matches.
Thank you in advance!