What is the 100 Club?
The 100 Club is a monthly lottery run by the Dulwich Hamlet Supporters' Trust (DHST). Funds raised are invested in Dulwich Hamlet Football Club at the discretion of the DHST Board, with the joint aims of benefiting supporters and acquiring a significant shareholding, so that DHST can, on behalf of supporters, exert meaningful influence on the way the club is run.
How does it work?
● Members of the 100 Club contribute every month by Standing Order or by cash contributions. It is also possible to buy tickets on an ad-hoc basis through the online store.
● Each month, there is a first prize of 25% of the takings, and a second prize of 15% of the takings. Winners are determined by a random draw including all chance numbers bought in the month.
● The 60% of funds not returned in prizes are retained by the Trust and used for the purposes shown above
● The (small) costs of operating the lottery are covered by the Trust, and do not affect prizes
● Winners are notified by email/post and paid by direct bank transfer or by cheque in the mail